Our deep cleansing facial is a specialized facial treatment designed to address the specific needs of the skin. Beginning with a deep double pore cleanse, exfoliation, steam, and extractions with a high-frequency treatment, which uses a small wand to deliver a mild electrical current to the skin. This can help to kill bacteria, reduce inflammation, and promote healing. LED is also used to help promote the healing of acne scars and any active acne still present.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Deep cleansing
- Exfoliation of dead skin cells
- Extraction of blackheads and whiteheads
- Reducing inflammation
- Promoting healing
- Clearer skin
- Cleanse: By cleansing your face, this provides a deep clean. The cleansing procedure starts with your esthetician getting rid of all the makeup and impurities on your skin so that it is clean. A cleanser will be applied to your face and neck. Once this is done, warm water with gauze is applied to your face in order to rinse the product away and your skin is then gently dried.
- Exfoliation: The esthetician will then apply an exfoliant, which consists of small microbeads that will be applied in a circular motion for thirty seconds. This will help soften blackheads and dead skin.
- Steam: Ozonated Steam is applied for fifteen to twenty minutes, and this will help to loosen the blackheads and whiteheads to make it easier for extraction.
- Extraction: Next your esthetician removes either whiteheads or blackheads. She can either use her fingers with cotton to physically remove them or a comedone extractor tool can be used. This instrument permits the esthetician to tenderly remove whiteheads or blackheads. Cleaning your pores this way permits your skin to respire while at the same time avoiding potential breakouts and scars that can be produced from blocked pores.
- High-frequency: High-frequency helps to disinfect, close pores, destroy bacteria, and can help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. In addition, it can reduce puffy eyes, fade dark circles, and improve overall skin texture. Lastly, prevent and treat stubborn acne.
- Mask: If you have oily or acne skin, a clay mask may be applied to eliminate any excess sebum for oily skin. For dehydrated dry skin, a hydrating or anti-aging mask will be used to reload vanished moisture. Once the mask is removed, a unique serum will be applied to your skin for aged, flawed, or sensitive skin. Masks are not only relaxing; they are also intended to cater to many skin care problems. Whether your skin needs hydration, brightening, anti-aging or resurfacing, masks are important for your complexion.
- Massage: After eliminating any impurities in the skin, a facial massage is completed to kindle the skin. A serum and cream will be applied, and your esthetician will massage your neck and shoulders. This is a very soothing part of the procedure, as it will relax you.
- SPF: At the end of the treatment, an SPF moisturizer is applied, which keeps your skin moisturized, hydrated and adds extra protection. It is also advised to apply SPF 40 on your skin after the treatment.
At the end of your service, you will leave feeling relaxed, as your stress levels will be diminished following the calming massage. The deep cleansing facials are an astonishing, comprehensive primary treatment to change your complexion. It is recommended that people maintain with their facials once a month to prevent clogged pores, dehydration, and a dull skin tone. Overall, this will stimulate collagen and elastin to provide a clearer complexion.