Fractional skin resurfacing is a cosmetic procedure that uses laser technology to improve the appearance and texture of the skin. This treatment targets small areas of the skin with a laser beam, creating microscopic wounds that stimulate the body’s natural healing process. The damaged skin cells are replaced with new, healthy tissue, which can result in smoother, more youthful-looking skin. The fractional aspect of the treatment refers to the fact that only a fraction of the skin is treated at a time, leaving the surrounding skin untouched. This helps to reduce the risk of complications and allows for a quicker recovery time compared to traditional laser skin resurfacing.
Frequently Asked Questions
This treatment can erase years off your appearance and look as young and vital as you want with the revolutionary Fractional Laser Skin Resurfacing Treatment. In just one day, you will be amazed at the astonishing results with this remarkable procedure. This treatment helps to:
- Improve skin texture
- Remove fine and deep wrinkles
- Dark circles under the eyes
- Scars (atrophic or pitted, surgical and or accidental)
- Stretch marks
- Skin tightening and toning
- Reduces pore size
- Stimulates collagen and creating a more even skin tone
- Effective solution for the disappearance of acne scars and those with hyperpigmentation
- Surgical scars burn scarring and stretch marks.
- It is ideal for those difficult to treat lines around the eyes, mouth and face without the lengthy downtime of other methods, and it’s guaranteed to provide dramatic long-lasting results.
- Anyone looking for a younger, fresher, and more renewed appearance in your skin.
The laser wrinkle treatment is performed using a non-ablative fractional laser that uses patented micro-fractional laser technology. The laser light delivers energy deep into the skin that generates new skin for a smooth and even look.
Depending on the size of the area to be treated, this single-treatment procedure can be performed in as little as 30 minutes.
Most people experience some mild redness, swelling and discomfort with minimal risk of complications, but your provider can discuss pain management options with you.
The recovery time from the laser resurfacing treatment is as little as 3-5 days with little discomfort, but with amazing results! This innovative laser technology is a treatment alternative to the pain or side effects of more invasive surgery.
Yes, it is safe for all skin types and does not require topical anaesthesia, dye application or an elaborate cooling process.